PINCH, PUNCH, THE FIRST OF THE MONTH…
It’s been a busy few weeks here at the BRISTOLIAN secret editorial bunker (with a lot of big, big scandalous stories brewing – watch this space!), so apologies for the recent radio silence on the website.
In the meantime, why not fill your time listening to the ever-excellent online radio station and podcast, From Bristol With Love?
The latest edition is #41, and features the musical stylings of Bristol artistes Redlight, The Qeld, and Dub Mafia & Buggsy, with your genial hosts Dick Gherkin and Durston Fletcher expounding on a range of hot local topics, including:
- Bristol city centre’s Car-Free Sunday
- St Paul’s Festival preparations
- Local woman & penis vs man
- Louis Theroux impersonator in Somerset
- MAYOR WATCH (Your run down of George Ferguson’s latest cock ups)
- Giant White Jesus in the ass end of Bristol
- Festival Reviews and insider critique
- As well as all your local news and gossip
And of course, don’t forget to check out their extensive back catalogue of shows as well.
[gigya src=”http://www.mixcloud.com/media/swf/player/mixcloudLoader.swf” flashvars=”feed=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mixcloud.com%2Ffbwl%2Ffrom-bristol-with-love-41%2F&embed_uuid=1ad2b80f-9731-4cc9-ba0b-a1187ce9fb8c&stylecolor=&embed_type=widget_standard” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=”opaque” allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true” width=”600″ height=”250″]
PS Your super, soaraway next issue of The BRISTOLIAN will be hitting the streets around about Wednesday 7th/Thursday 8th August