Packed full of stories, this edition features:
Bristol City Council arms security guards with cop-style handcuffs to use on people visiting Phoenix Court ‘Customer Service Point’!
FERGUSON FAMILY FIND FUNDING – NOTHING FOR KNOWLE WEST
Mayor Fergo and his daughter find plenty of money for their linked pet schemes – but Knowle West community service has funding removed…
Budget slashers at Shitty Hall threaten overtime ban for workers
NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED
The dirty blacklisting secrets of the rich bastards rinsing our city
A look at the leaky sieve that is the BCC accounts
£103 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER
We know what £103 means, you know what £103 means – but does it add up?
We continue to track the globetrotting antics of our lothario millionaire mayor – racking up the Air Miles on your money!
- Sir Gus Hoyty-Toyty’s Cabinet Diary – the latest journal entries from Bristol’s village idiot
- Plot 6 Thickens – the industrial wasteland they can’t give away
- Mallett’s Mayor – we reveal Fergo’s showbiz chums
- Hibaq To Basics – Lawrence Hill councillor’s very own sex scandal brews on
- A Sick Racket – profiting from misery in Kingsdown RPZ
» DOWNLOAD: The BRISTOLIAN #4.5 – July 2013 (PDF)