It’s been another busy month in Bristol, with no shortage of graft, payola or all-round incompetence to cover – but the latest paper (The BRISTOLIAN #4.9) is now on the streets, featuring…
» BRISTOL’S NEW HORROR HOME
Holmwood House care home is like something out of The Munsters. Except it’s really not funny.
» YOU’RE FIRED!
Skinner booted as the Curse of 100 Temple Street claims yet another management victim
» RED-FACED RED PANTS DOESN’T GET THE BIG PICTURE
Mayor ‘Now Fuck Off’ Ferguson loses his cool over The BRISTOLIAN in his Berchtesgarten
» AUDIT LATEST
Financial farrago at City Hall as fraud and non-compliance continues
» MARKET FARCES
They seek it here, they seek it there, they seek that damned elusive £165k everywhere…
» PRIVATE LAND, PRIVATE GAIN?
Why is a corporate property developer calling the shots at Wellington Hill Playing Fields?
» IS CITY OF BRISTOL COLLEGE BROKE?
City’s largest supplier of skills & training to youngsters on the brink
» JUNKET GEORGE UPDATE
Millionaire Mayor signs partnership deal with Chinese Communist Party bosses!
PLUS: BRISTOLIAN BITES!!!
Tantalising titbits including…
- THINK OF THE CHILDREN! – barney between Fergo’s true believers & Labour at charity bash
- PRIMARY FAIL – IndyRedpants election strategy off the rails already?
- UNIFORMLY BAD – what’s going on at popular Totterdown school?
- THIEVES IN THE TEMPLE – £90 million budget cuts not affecting the consultancy gravy train
- BEDROOM TAX LATEST – Council prepares to boot poor families onto street for Christmas
- LEGAL NEWS – panicky BCC misrepresents own consultants’ findings on Mem impact
- HOYT’S GOURMET JOY – ‘Assistant Mayor’ fills his face with food & reneges on ‘No Evictions’
…And all that for FREE!