Well, we have been so busy working on the ‘Ms X’ story these past few days that we have not had the chance to tell you that the latest issue of your favourite local Smiter of the High and Mighty has been on the streets for a week!
November’s edition of The BRISTOLIAN is another PACKED ISSUE, featuring…
» BRISTOL CITY COUNCIL: WE’RE BEING ROBBED!
More cash disappearing from ‘of concern’ authority – this time from cash-in-transit
» MAYOR GRASS FARCE
A right royal game of lawn-acy as Fergo visit gets preferential grass-cutting treatment
» HOYTY-TOYTY’S PORK BARREL POLITICS SCAM
Green Councillor coughs up three times reserve price for allotments that couldn’t be developed on
» COUNTING THE COST OF CITY HALL LIARS
Farcical claptrap from council managers destroys open spaces, runs up massive bills
» CORPORATE FEED-IN FRENZY
China and big business cashing in on city’s solar power bonanza
» CRAP EMPLOYER OF THE MONTH: CLOVER ADVERTISING/APPCO GROUP
The lowdown on why this is one “billion dollar enterprise” you probably don’t want to work for…
» INDYREDPANT’S UNWISE MONKEY’S HORROR NO-SHOW
How the ‘outsider’ who ran in council elections for IfB “shook things up” on audit committee by not turning up
A merry-go-round of useless managers squanders £100k on lethal play equipment while kids’ education suffers
» HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB?
How PFI deals with the private sector cost us masses more…
PLUS: NEWS IN BRIEF!!!
» BRISTOLIAN BITES
Tantalising titbits including…
- THE NEW POLITICS – Lib Dem Stella Hender returns as anti-Green artist Stella Perrett
- PICKUP PACKS UP! – mystery of Labour councillor’s ouster at hands of own party
- FERGO IN PITTSBURGH CONGRESS – His Redtrouserness continues to rack up those AirMiles
- HUNGER GAMES – starving kids made to trudge halfway across city to pick up food arcels
- GASTRO PUB RUN BY IDIOTS – hard to imagine, we know
…And all that for FREE!