October’s edition of The BRISTOLIAN is another PACKED ISSUE, featuring…
» NEARLY £900k IN PAYOFFS TO CRAP COUNCIL BOSSES!
Ex-Chief Executive and six Directors squeeze almost a million quid out of us
» FAT CAT GAGA’S DOSH SENSATION!
Second choice ‘City Director’ Nicola Yates’s well-funded departure from Hull
» GARGAN GETS FEAR OVER INTERNET PROFILE PIC!
Avon & Somerset Police’s Arch-Druid Nick Gargan confuses fictional copper for real thing
» INDYREDPANTS MAN AND THE AFFAIR OF THE ACCIDENTAL WORKFARE
PR guru Oliver Mochizuki fails to silence concerns over festival’s forced labour ‘volunteers’
» LABOUR’S NON-MAYOR: REES-KING RIDICULE?
Failed Shitty Hall candidate Marvin Rees shamelessly puts himself in same category as MLK
» HAVE A KITCAT? BREAK A STRIKE
Councillor Telford and Mayor Ferguson get chummy with Brighton’s binman-hating council boss
PLUS: NEWS IN BRIEF!!!
» BRISTOLIAN BITES
Tantalising titbits including…
- MERCHANT VENTURER LANDGRAB – how Fergo’s pals want your libraries and parks!
- CHICKENS COME HOME TO ROOST – who does John Hirst remind us of?
- CABINET KNOWS BEST – how Council leaders think they have nothing to learn
» VICTORY NEWS
Positive stories from across the city!
- V FOR VALERIAN – pressure from The BRISTOLIAN helps trapped residents
- ALLOTMENTS SAVED – Lynmouth Road gardeners don’t lose the plot
- BLACKLISTERS IN RETREAT – safety-hating construction companies on back foot
» BRISTOL’S BROKEN DEMOCRACY?
Outgoing Finance boss Peter Robinson leaves a ‘Zero Budget’ shit-in-a-box for Mayor Fergo
» TOWN GREENS: LATEST
Why you can’t trust councillors to do the right thing
PLUS: NEW D.I.Y GUIDES!!!
» TOP TIPS TO BEAT THE BEDROOM TAX!
Practical lawyer’s advice on how to survive the ‘Spare Room Subsidy’
Blimey! And all that for FREE!
See the Distribution page for your local stockist – and if there isn’t one near you, let us know!
CAN’T WAIT TO GET HOLD OF A PAPER COPY?
Then you can DOWNLOAD a PDF version here: